Partnering to find solutions that surmount the constraints.
At VIE, we understand the reality of the business challenges that non-profit institutions face:
- Managing donors and fund raising processes
- Funding challenges
- Need to co-ordinate grant based purchasing and acquisitions
- Resource constraints
- Multiple lines of business
- Lack of resources and technical talent
- Disparate IT systems with higher costs of maintenance
- Organization culture
- Hiring technical talent
- Lack of coordinated IT strategy that provides real business value
Our services and Solutions
We assist executives with IT assessments, strategic planning and an understanding of technology options. We understand the budget cycle and negotiate vendor contracts and explore opportunities for reducing costs by consolidating and outsourcing non-critical services.
We offer the following core services for non-profit institutions:
- Business Operations and IT assessment
- Mentoring IT Directors and managers
- IT governance implementation
- IT applications assessment, planning and implementation
- Optimizing IT skills and service processes
- Interim CIO services
Each of our consultants bring nearly three decades of proven experience working with executive teams and IT staff to create practical solutions for Non-Profit institutions. Our goal is to make your organization successful through the strategic use of technology.