Leveraging information technology to deliver better patient care.
- Leveraging government investments in Health IT and the electronic medical record
- Participating in Health Information Exchanges
- Clinical process and quality improvement to reduce avoidable harm and unnecessary procedures
- Pressure to contain costs with an aging patient population and increasing chronic care needs
- Implementing new primary healthcare models and integrated delivery systems
- Shortages of nurses and other skilled care providers particularly in rural and poor areas
- Dealing with payers in a changing healthcare insurance environment
- Preparing for the increased transparency being demanded
The need to leverage information technology has never been greater and the challenges continue to be complex.
- IT infrastructure modernization
- Technology adoption challenges by end users, including doctors and patients
- Implementing ICD-10 billing standards
- Reducing IT complexity when the internal and external environments are rapidly changing
Our services and Solutions
We assist executives with IT assessments, strategic planning and an understanding of technology options. We understand the budget cycle and negotiate vendor contracts and explore opportunities for reducing costs by consolidating and outsourcing non-critical services.
We offer the following core services for the Healthcare Industry:
- Business Operations and IT Support assessment
- Business cases for approval by boards, regional entities, and government
- Mentoring IT Directors and managers
- IT applications assessment, planning and implementation
- Enterprise Architecture assessment and implementation
- Optimizing IT skills and service processes
- Interim CIO services
Our consultants bring nearly three decades of proven experience working with executive teams and IT staff to create practical solutions for healthcare. Our goal is to make your organization successful through the strategic use of technology.