Strategic planning with an experienced understanding of technology options.
- Limited funding and the need to prioritize while complying with requirements embodied in laws and regulations
- Pressure to adopt private sector best-practices
- Improving ways to gain insights about citizens needs for services
- Improving accessibility and quality of government services
- Responding to regulatory/legislative requirements
The future of how government entities will offer the best possible services is tied to the strategic use of technology including online portals for the public (eGovernment).
- Limited budget and resources
- Less flexibility to innovate than the private sector
- Aging systems
- Many shadow systems
- IT leadership and staff motivation challenges
Our services and Solutions
We assist executives with IT assessments, strategic planning and an understanding of technology options. We understand the budget cycle and negotiate vendor contracts and explore opportunities for reducing costs by consolidating and outsourcing non-critical services.
We offer the following core services for Government:
- Implementation of shared services models
- Business Operations and IT Support assessment
- Business cases for approval by legislatures and boards
- Mentoring IT Directors and managers
- IT applications assessment, planning and implementation
- Enterprise Architecture assessment and implementation
- Optimizing IT skills and service processes
- Interim CIO services
Our consultants bring nearly three decades of proven experience working with executive teams and IT staff to create practical solutions for government. Our goal is to make your organization successful through the strategic use of technology. Read about how we helped: