Helping establish a Technology Strategic Plan that provides real business value.
At VIE, we understand the reality of the business challenges that financial institutions face:
- Balancing the need to change with the cost of change
- Managing Customer Relationships
- Implementing digital banking across all channels
- Rising cost of compliance
The need to leverage information technology has never been greater and the challenges continue to be complex.
- Incorporating mobile banking as a regular delivery channel
- Using all the customer data to make informed product choices
- Delivering straight-through, efficient business processes
- Customized delivery of products to individual customers
- Creating a Technology Strategy Plan that provides real business value
Our services and Solutions
We assist executives with IT assessments, strategic planning and an understanding of technology options. We understand the budget cycle and negotiate vendor contracts and explore opportunities for reducing costs by consolidating and outsourcing non-critical services.
We offer the following core services for financial institutions:
- Business Operations and IT assessment
- Business cases for approval by executive management and the board
- Mentoring IT Directors and managers
- IT applications assessment, planning and implementation
- Enterprise Architecture assessment and implementation
- Optimizing IT skills and service processes
- Interim CIO services
Each of our consultants bring nearly three decades of proven experience working with executive teams and IT staff to create practical solutions for financial institutions. Our goal is to make your organization successful through the strategic use of technology. Read about how we helped: